Cooking is essential to our daily lives, and having the best gas stove in your kitchen can make all the difference. With so many available options, choosing a product that meets your needs can be overwhelming. That’s why we have listed the top 5 best gas stove Philippines for your home.
Our list is based on durability, efficiency, safety features, and user reviews. Whether you are a severe chef or enjoy cooking for family and friends, our list will help you find a suitable gas cooktop.
Best Gas Stove Philippines: Top 5+
There are many different types of stoves that are available in the market today. But, if you are looking for a perfect stove for your kitchen, you should go for a gas stove.
In this section, you will find a list of the best gas stoves in the Philippines that you can buy.
Best Double-burner Gas Stove Philippines
- Price: ₱2,595
- Number of Burners: 2
- Dimension : 67 x 41 x 14 (L x W x H, cm )
- Weight: 7.28 kg
- Sleek and modern tempered glass design
- 90mm double burners for efficient cooking
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Automatic ignition for convenience
- Save gas by more than 30%
- Affordable price
- Some users have reported issues with durability
The XTREME X-SERIES 2-Burner Tempered Glass Gas Stove adds a sleek and stylish touch to any kitchen. Its 6mm tempered glass top is attractive, easy to clean, and durable.
The two burners provide ample cooking space, and the flame is easily adjustable to suit your cooking needs. The stove also has safety features such as an automatic shut-off system, making it a reliable and safe choice for any home cook.
In short, the XTREME X-SERIES 2-Burner Tempered Glass Gas Stove is a stylish and reliable choice for anyone wanting a gas stove.
Best Single-Burner Gas Stove Philippines
- Price: ₱1,049
- Number of Burners: 1
- Dimension : 43 x 35 x 10(L x W x H, cm )
- Weight: 3,1 kg
- Compact and portable design
- Consistent heat and efficient cooking
- 40% LPG fuel savings vs. regular burners
- Heat-resistant tempered glass panel
- Piezo ignition system for easy and safe lighting
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Single burner limits the cooking capacity
- It may not be suitable for larger pots or pans
The Astron MAXHEAT1 Single Burner Ceramic Gas Stove is a reliable and efficient cooking appliance perfect for camping trips, outdoor events, and home use.
The use of an infrared burner rather than a standard burner distinguishes this single gas stove. As a result, heat is distributed more uniformly, and gas is saved.
The stove is also easy to use and clean, with a compact design that makes it easy to carry and store. The Astron MAXHEAT1 Single Burner Ceramic Gas Stove suits portable and versatile cooking needs.
Best Built-in Gas Stove Philippines
- Price: ₱5,990
- Number of Burners: 2
- Dimension : 73 x 42 x 8 (L x W x H, cm)
- Double burner provides ample cooking space
- The stainless steel body is durable and easy to clean
- Flame failure device ensures safety while cooking
- Electric Ignition system
- Sturdy Cast Iron Trivet
- No built-in oven/grill
- Limited temperature control options
The HYUNDAI Double Burner Stainless Steel Gas Stove HG-R7602K is a built-in double burner gas stove with an electric ignition function and cast iron trivet, which helps heat the food evenly.
It also has a whirlwind burner for more efficient gas consumption—so you can cook without worrying about wasting energy. The stove is designed with a safety feature. After the flame goes out, the stove automatically cuts off the gas, ensuring users more peace of mind.
Best Three-burner Gas Stove Philippines
- Price: ₱2,429
- Number of Burners: 3
- Dimension : 72 x 40,5 x 13,8 (L x W x H, cm)
- Weight: 7.4kg
- Multi-tasking and cooking multiple dishes
- Automatic ignition switch and safety interlocks
- Stainless steel body with black iron trivet
- Whirlwind flame design Econo-burners
- Affordable price
- Takes up quite a bit of space
Upgrade your kitchen with Hanabishi GGS300 3 Burner Gas Stove today because it is a solid investment for anyone in the market for a high-quality gas stove!
The three burners provide ample space for cooking multiple dishes at once. The durable stainless steel construction makes it durable and long-lasting. The stove’s sleek design and ease of maintenance make it a necessary choice for busy households.
- Price: ₱2,460
- Number of Burners: 3 ( 2 gas burners, 1 grill)
- Dimension: 71 x 38 x 15 (L x W x H, cm )
- Weight: 5kg
- Two burners with griller for simultaneous cooking
- Automatic ignition system
- Durable stainless steel body
- Compact design for small kitchens
- Detachable trivet for easy cleaning
- Affordable compared to similar models
- Occasional no-flame failure
- Flimsy burner knobs
The Hanabishi Double Burner Gas Stove GS-1000G is a reliable and affordable option for those needing a gas stove. Its double burner design allows for efficient cooking, and the stainless steel body makes for easy cleaning.
The stove is also equipped with an automatic ignition system for added convenience. The Hanabishi Double Burner Gas Stove GS-1000G may not have all the bells and whistles of more high-end models, but it still performs well at a great price.
- Price: ₱3,405
- Number of Burners: 2
- Dimension : 36 x 69.4 x 14.5 (L x W x H, cm )
- Weight: 6,1 kg
- Stainless steel body
- Cast iron trivet
- Automatic piezo ignition system
- Modern lasered logo
- No built-in timer or clock
- No safety features
- Relatively high price point
The La Germania Stainless Gas Stove G-1000MAX is a reliable and stylish choice for any kitchen. Its stainless steel finish and sleek design make it look great and perform exceptionally well.
The stove features two burners with varying heat levels, making cooking various dishes at once easy. The La Germania Stainless Gas Stove G-1000MAX provides excellent functionality and stunning design, making it an ideal investment for those looking to add elegance to their kitchen.
Design and Functionality of a Gas Stove
In the Philippines, gas stoves are one of the most common cooking appliances. They’re also among the most versatile, with various burner types and configurations. From ranges to portable grills, we’ll look in-depth at gas stove design and functionality.
Burner Types and Configuration
The burner is a heat source that produces flame under pressure from natural or propane gas for cooking purposes. There are two main types of gas stoves, including open burners and sealed burners.
Open burners are exposed to the air and are easier to clean. In contrast, sealed burners are enclosed, making them more efficient and safer.
The configuration of the burners can vary, with some stoves having two front burners, two rear burners, or one front and one rear burner.
Gas stoves can have manual ignition or electronic ignition systems. Manual ignition requires a match or lighter to light the burner, while electronic ignition uses a spark. Some stoves also have safety valves that shut off gas flow automatically if you let the flame go out.
Control Knobs and Panels
The control knobs on a gas stove allow the user to adjust the flame intensity and turn the burners on and off. Some stoves also have a digital control panel that displays the temperature and cooking time.
Gas stoves have various safety features to prevent accidents and ensure safe operation. Flame failure devices automatically shut off the gas if the flame goes out. Overheating protection shuts off the stove if it gets too hot are two examples of such features. Some stoves also have a child lock function to prevent accidental operation by children.
Benefits of Using a Gas Stove
Gas stoves are more popular than electric ones because they offer many benefits., including:
- Cost-Effective: Gas stoves are generally less expensive than electric stoves, mainly if you use propane or natural gas as a fuel source.
- Reliability: Gas stoves are generally more reliable than electric ones because they don’t rely on electricity. That means that even during power outages, you can still cook your food.
Disadvantages of a Double Burner Gas Stove
Although using a gas stove brings many significant advantages, it also has some disadvantages you should notice:
- Potential safety hazards: Gas stoves can be dangerous if misused. They can cause accidental fires or gas leaks, leading to severe injuries or death.
- Requires ventilation: Proper ventilation can prevent the buildup of carbon monoxide and other harmful gases inhaled when people breathe in environments with insufficient amounts of fresh air.
- Gas supply requirements: Gas stoves require a gas supply to function. That can be a disadvantage if you do not have access to a gas line or live in an area where gas is not readily available.
- Limited cooking options: Gas stoves are only sometimes suitable for all types of cooking. For example, they may not be a good option for baking or slow cooking.
- Regular maintenance: Although gas stoves are pretty easy to clean by wiping them down with a damp cloth, its require regular maintenance to ensure they function correctly.
What Factors Should be Considered When Buying a Gas Stove?
When it comes to buying a gas stove, there are some things you need to consider. You would be amazed at how many people need to take the time to consider what they really want from their gas stoves. That is why they end up with an appliance that does not meet their needs.
If you are considering buying a gas stove, here are some important factors to consider:
- Size & Design: Determine the size of the gas stove that will fit comfortably in your kitchen. Before buying, measure the space where the stove will be placed to ensure it is large enough. Choose a countertop or built-in gas stove, depending on your needs.
- Burner Type: Gas stoves come in various types, such as sealed burners, open burners, and continuous grates. Choose the burner type that suits your cooking needs and preferences.
- Safety Features: Look for gas stoves with built-in safety features such as automatic shut-off valves, flame failure devices, and thermocouples. These features ensure the gas supply is cut off in case of a gas leak or accidental flame extinguishing.
- Price: The best double-burner countertop gas stoves in the Philippines cost as little as ₱2,000 to ₱3,000. You don’t have to cost a lot of money to buy them. The built-in gas stove lines will be more expensive, costing between ₱5,000 and ₱6,000. And if you want to buy a new gas range oven, read this HomeTopPicks review for more details.
- Brand Reputation: Research the brand of gas stove you are considering to ensure they have a good reputation for producing quality appliances that last a long time. You can look for reputable gas stove brands in the Philippines, such as La Germania, Xtreme, Hanabishi, Astron, Rinnai, etc.
- Maintenance: Be mindful of the ease of cleaning and maintenance of the gas stove. Look for stoves with easy-to-clean surfaces, removable burner grates, and sealed burners that prevent spills from getting inside.
- Fuel Source: Determine if the gas stove is compatible with the type of gas used in your area. In the Philippines, most gas stoves are compatible with LPG gas, commonly available in households.
Gas Stoves Maintenance and Safety Tips
Gas stoves are great because they’re easy to use, provide a lot of heat, and are fast. However, they do require some maintenance.
Keep in mind that gas stoves will last longer if you keep them clean and well-maintained. Here are some tips on how to maintain your gas stove properly:
- Regularly clean and dust all surfaces and components of your equipment to prevent dirt and debris buildup.
- Use a mild detergent and warm water to clean your equipment, avoiding getting any liquid into electrical components.
- Regularly replacing or cleaning the air filter in your equipment can prevent damage and ensure proper airflow.
- Clear any debris or obstructions from the equipment’s ventilation system to prevent overheating.
- Always have a qualified technician perform any work involving gas lines or connections.
- Install and regularly test carbon monoxide detectors to make sure your home or business is safe from the dangers of gas leaks.
- When using gas-powered equipment, do not use gasoline or other flammable liquids as an engine starter, fuel, or lubricant.
- Keep all flammable materials away from gas-powered equipment, including fuels, solvents, and chemicals.
- Check the fuel source to ensure it is connected and functioning correctly.
- Verify that the power source is connected and turned on.
- Inspect the ignition system for any damage or wear and tear.
- Check the air filter to ensure it is clean and not obstructed.
- Look for damage or leaks in the equipment’s hoses, lines, or connections.
Recap: Which is the Best Gas Stove in the Philippines?
We have come to the end of this article, and we hope you have found it useful. We thank you for reading and hope you can find the best gas stove Philippines that suits your needs and budget.
After analyzing these factors, we recommend getting the Xtreme X-Series 2-Burner Tempered Glass Gas Stove. We think it’s the best fit for your needs and budget because it has more features than other stoves in its price range and comes from a trusted brand with a good reputation.
However, choose the right gas stove for your home depending on your cooking needs, budget, and personal preferences. It’s also essential to consider its overall functionality, efficiency, and design. Otherwise, you might end up regretting the model that you bought.