I’ve been using an air fryer since 2017 when it first appeared on the market, and it still didn’t have many premium features. I can tell you that I’m a major fan of air fryers because they save me from the mess and heavy odor of the frying procedure.
I still remember the first time I used my beloved air fryer to make a batch of delicious chicken wings fries – it’s a huge game-changer! That’s why I’m so excited to share my enthusiasm and firsthand experience with you in this post. Allow me to guide you through this great device and reveal the 7 best air fryer models in the Philippines for 2023!
Best Air Fryer Philippines in 2023 – Top 7 Reviewed
Many air fryers are available in the Philippines market today, but which one is the best? I know how hard it can be to choose the most suitable air fryer for your kitchen, so let’s dig into my top 7 picks right now.
How We Choose and Rank Our Recommended Products
Our Content Writers Team uses their personal expertise, knowledge, and experience to shape our trusted Buying Guide. This guide informs every product selection and review we make—whether it’s items we’ve used ourselves, sponsored products, or cool finds on e-commerce sites like Shopee and Lazada. Each of our HomeTopPicks reviews is entirely unbiased, and our ratings are independent, never influenced by the opinions of brands or sellers—we’re all about serving you, our readers! For more information, please see HomeTopPicks’ Content Policy.
Best Overall Air Fryer in the Philippines
- Price: ₱7,274
- Capacity: 5.5 liters
- Wattage: 1700W
From technology to style and functionality, the Cosori Pro Air Fryer CP158-AF 5.5L is a modern air fryer version. I recommend this air fryer because it strikes the best balance of performance, ease of use, and affordability.
Look at the product’s pros and cons below to see why I award it the best air fryer overall.
- 11 convenient presets for the most popular dishes.
- The control panel is touch-sensitive and easy to navigate.
- The temperature control panel has both ℃ and ℉ settings.
- Shake reminder and keep warm function.
- Auto shutoff for more safety.
- The dishwasher-safe detachable nonstick basket makes cleaning a breeze.
- The square frying basket is more spacious than the round one.
- Comes with a 100-recipe cookbook.
- FDA-certified, BPA-free, and made of 304 food-grade stainless steel.
- Award-winning design with a fingerprint-resistant outer shell.
- High power consumption
- Need to shake the food for an even fry.
Kaisa Villa Air Fryer JD-8001/8002
Best Affordable Air Fryer
- Price: ₱1,599
- Capacity: 5.5 liters
- Wattage: 1350W
The cheap price makes Kaisa Villa Air Fryer JD-8001/8002 an attractive choice for budget-conscious buyers who want to try an air fryer without spending too much money.
With its 360° circulating hot air technology and precise temperature control feature, this model can cook food evenly and save electricity compared to other air fryers with the same capacity.
- Large capacity for family cooking.
- The square shape optimizes the use area.
- High-quality non-stick lining and removable rack for easy cleaning.
- Automatic power off when drawing out basket.
- Electricity saving.
- Only standard time and temperature control.
- No timers or preset functions for popular dishes.
- No LCD screen for monitoring.
- Noisy during operation.
- The 3-month guarantee only.
- Plastic construction may feel flimsy and break easily, according to some users.
Best High-end Air Fryer
- Price: ₱20,399
- Capacity: 7.3 liters
- Wattage: 2225W
Philips Air Fryer HD9654/91 is the most cutting-edge and contemporary air fryer in the Philippines. It is also the most advanced air fryer on the market.
Twin TurboStar technology, which is more advanced than Rapid Air technology used in ordinary air fryers, is utilized to help the heat flow circulate swiftly and remove the most fat from the food.
In addition, Philips Digital Air Fryer HD9654/91 also has a highly convenient keep-warm and reheating mode. It is the ideal digital air fryer made for large families.
- Modern air frying technology.
- Five preset programs and five cooking functions.
- Keep warm and reheat mode available.
- Extra large capacity for six servings.
- Excess fat collects at the bottom for easy cleaning.
- Digital controls for precise temperature and timer control.
- Easy-to-use digital display.
- Automatic shutoff when pulling out the basket.
- Recipes integrated into the smartphone app.
- High electricity consumption.
Best Air Fryer for Large Families
- Price: ₱11,995
- Capacity: 8.5 liters
- Wattage: 1500W
This list of best air fryers in the Philippines will only be complete with the shiny oven of Cuisinart.
The Cuisinart TOA-28PH Air Fryer Oven is an American multifunctional kitchen gadget that can cook a range of dishes in various ways. It’s an all-in-one cooking device for a big family without using too much counter room.
- Versatile: air fry, bake, broil, bagel, and toast.
- Compact size: great for small kitchens or limited counter space.
- Easy to clean with a non-stick interior.
- Energy efficient: consumes less energy than traditional ovens.
- Controlled by four knobs, easy to use even for the elderly.
- Keep-warm function and 60-minute timer.
- Wide temperature range: up to 230°C (450°F).
- Viewing window and inside light for monitoring the cooking process.
- Fairly costly compared to other air fryer ovens.
- Limited accessories, which limits cooking options.
- No preset functions for popular dishes.
- Noisy while in use, according to some users.
Affordable Digital Air Fryer
- Price: ₱2,499
- Capacity: 5 liters
- Wattage: 1400W
The Gaabor air fryer is a great entry-level product for consumers on a tight budget. Its products are all inexpensive compared to air fryers from manufacturers such as Philips and Tefal, with comparable features.
The Gaabor Air Fryer GA-E5A (5 liters) offers all standard air fryer functions. However, the product’s endurance should be considered further at this price point.
- A 3.5-liter basket can roast a whole chicken.
- Eight programs for different food.
- Digital controls for temperature and timer precision.
- Automatic shutoff for safety when the basket is removed.
- Dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning.
- Affordable price with quality features comparable to Philips and Tefal.
- The basket has a rounded design, which limits food space.
- The cooking guide lacks temperature and time guidelines for each food.
- No timer mode is available.
- No keep warm and reheat functions.
Best Multi-function Air Fryer
- Price: ₱11,599
- Capacity: 10 liters
- Wattage: 1300W
The American Heritage AHRAF-6288 air fryer offers many more functions than most oil-free air frying machines. It comes with accessories that allow you to make french fries and rotisserie dishes.
Although more expensive than other models, it remains the best air fryer in the Philippines for large families or those who frequently entertain.
- 20 cooking presets.
- Enormous capacity (10 liters).
- Various accessories: rotisserie fork stick, cage skewer rack, and tong racks.
- 3D heating technology for simultaneous cooking without transferring flavors.
- Double layer, cool touch body.
- Non-stick coated cooking pot.
- Digital control function with LCD.
- Transparent viewing cover.
- Open lid locking and power safety device.
- Energy-saving compared to the capacity.
- Expensive compared to others.
- Bulky size may make storage more difficult in small kitchens.
- Price: ₱4,800
- Capacity: 7 liters
- Wattage: 1700W
The Kyowa KW-3834 offers a good compromise between price and size in the large air fryer market.
It lacks the high-end technology found on models like Philips HD9654/91. However, it is an excellent choice for larger families looking to save money while still getting plenty of use out of their appliances.
- 7.0-liter capacity for larger food portions.
- Ten presets for different types of food.
- Digital display for precise temperature and time settings.
- Easy-to-understand interface with sensitive touch controls.
- More affordable and energy-saving than Philips HD9654/91 with the same capacity.
- Detachable air frying basket for better air circulation and easy cleaning.
- Quiet when cooking.
- Large capacity takes up more counter space.
- No auto shutoff feature for safety.
- No keep-warm, reheat, or timer mode.
How to Choose the Best Air Fryer in the Philippines
It is hard to purchase a new product you have never used. I know this because I spent three days researching its structure and functions and buying recommendations before purchasing my first air fryer.
But you don’t have to do that anymore because I’ve put my knowledge into a comprehensive tutorial below. I hope this saves you time to choose the best air fryer in the Philippines for your kitchen.
2. Look for essential features: preset cooking programs, automatic shut-off, and additional cooking functions.
3. Consider design aspects: square basket, detachable basket, touch control.
4. Ensure electricity consumption: 1000-1800W is the best range.
If you are new to this device, let’s use the number of servings to choose the finest air fryer. Here is my guidance:
- Capacity under 5 liters: For 2-3 servings.
- Capacity from 5 to 8 liters: For 4-6 servings.
- More than 8 liters: Ideal for six servings or households with frequent cooking needs.
The following is a list of the most essential features you must consider before buying an air fryer.
The regular air fryer will ask you to prompt the cooking temperature and time. This sort of air fryer is usually inexpensive yet inconvenient, especially for beginners (like my first air fryer in the photo down below).
If remembering the temperature for each dish is a problem for you, or if you’re too lazy to consult the recipe book, choose an air fryer with preset cooking programs.
Automatic Shut-off Function
Considering this function would help because it enables you to save energy. It also ensures your safety when pulling out the basket to check or shake the food to prevent overcooking.
The air fryer’s improved culinary features, such as roasting and toasting, make it a flexible appliance that can replace the toaster oven.
Furthermore, new and modern air fryers offer options like keeping warm, reheating, timer, or temperature control by phone app, which is quite convenient. However, they will almost certainly raise the air fryer price.
There are a lot of design facets to consider when choosing an air fryer. The following are some of the more essential characteristics that you need to look at:
- Air Fryer Basket: Choosing an air fryer with a square basket will optimize the use area more than the round one.
- Detachable basket: This feature will help you quickly clean up after meals.
- Touch control: Touch controls are easier to use than dials and knobs as they allow you to adjust the temperature more accurately.
Many consumers are concerned about air fryer electricity consumption. Most air fryers use 1000 to 1500 watts of power, which is quite reasonable compared to other kitchen appliances like microwaves or ovens.
However, some large-capacity or high-end models use at least 1800 watts. These models tend to be more expensive, but they have additional features such as auto-shutoff that can save some energy in the long run.
You can purchase an air fryer for as little as ₱1,000 or as much as ₱20,000. Air fryers are, of course, very diverse, having distinct attributes and characteristics.
But what is considered cheap, affordable, and high-end? I’ve done some research on this topic, and below are my findings:
Affordable Air Fryers
For ₱1,500 to ₱2,500, you can get a basic air fryer with minimal features like non-stick coating, simple adjustable temperature control, and removable parts for easy cleaning. It is advisable not to buy things for less than this amount because the quality, finish, and durability are frequently subpar.
Medium-range Air Fryers
If you want something better than cheap but don’t want to spend too much, then the medium-range models will fit your budget perfectly. These models usually cost between ₱5,000 and ₱7,000. They are good enough to cook crispy foods without worrying about temperature settings or timer functions.
High-end Air Fryers in the Philippines
If you want something that can cook almost any food and is easy to use, high-end models are the way to go. They usually cost between ₱10,000 and ₱20,000 and have special functions such as automatic timers, keep-warm, and app controlling.
Finally, regardless of the price range you choose to buy air fryers, let’s buy from authentic stores to get the best deal and customer service.
Best Air Fryer Brands in the Philippines
There are a lot of air fryer manufacture brands on the market. In this article, I will present some best air fryer brands in the Philippines based on my research and experience with this little gadget.
Cosori is a US-based brand that has become more popular in the Philippines and other Southeast Asia countries.
Cosori air fryers are a combination of modern technology and high-quality materials that make them both durable and sleek in design—while also offered at a reasonable price.
Philips is a brand that’s synonymous with quality and innovation. Their products are known for superior performance and reliability, so they have become a household name in many countries worldwide. No surprise that some of the best air fryers in the Philippines belong to this brand.
Philips air fryers are also very popular, with many models available at different prices. They are known for their sleek, stylish designs and easy-to-use features—they’re ideal for beginners and advanced users who want to get the most out of their appliances.
Gaabor is a German-based company that entered the Philippines market in 2021. It manufactures appliances, personal care products, and cleaning devices.
Their air fryers have received good customer reviews because they’re easy to use, have various capacities, and come at low prices.
Kyowa is also a Japanese brand that has been producing high-quality kitchen appliances since 1970. Their line of products includes rice cookers, electric kettles, sandwich makers, and more.
Kyowa air fryers are affordable, with various capacities and reasonable prices compared to their functions. However, the designs could be more stylish and appealing.
Pros and Cons of the Air Fryers
Air fryers have become one of the most searched-for items in recent years. Of course, this culinary appliance has its challenges.
You should know the pros and cons of the air fryer before investing money.
- They provide an easy way of healthy cooking with less oil than a traditional deep fryer.
- Save money on groceries and electricity, especially for people who want healthier meals.
- Multiple presets or air fryer recipes for different foods are usually available. That helps you cook food faster, even if you’re a newbie to the apron.
- Air fryers offer an automatic cooking method with just a button. That way, you can spend more time doing other things.
Air fryers are great for cooking many types of food, especially foods that need a crispy coating, like French fries or fried chicken wings. However, you should be aware of some disadvantages of using an air fryer before you buy one.
One of the most significant disadvantages is that it can’t make your food brown and crispy like an oven. If you want browned meat like deep-fried food, you must finish cooking it another way. Or if you want your grilled food to be a more vibrant hue, my experience is to marinade it in colorful sauce before cooking it in an air fryer.
Another disadvantage is that air fryers only work well with certain foods. You can’t use them for cooking large cuts as the food will take up too much space in the air fryer and won’t cook properly. While large-capacity air fryers are available, they tend to cost more than smaller models.
How to Use the Air Fryer?
Air fryers are like mini ovens using hot air rather than oil for cooking. The process is similar to deep-frying but with little or no oil.
Here’s how to use your air fryer (trust me, air fryer is always easy to use):
- Place food in the frying basket and close the lid or basket.
- Set the temperature and time according to your recipe.
- Wait until the timer goes off.
- Open the cover and check your food. Flip them over and continue cooking for evenly cooked and better color.
- Turn off the air fryer, pull out the basket, or open the lid.
How to Clean the Air Fryer?
Nowadays, the air fryer is one of the most popular kitchen gadgets. If you have one in your kitchen, you must know how to clean it.
The fact that one ordinary air fryer is relatively easy to clean. What you should do is follow the below steps.
Step 1: Remove all the food from the air frying can basket and unplug your air fryer.
Step 2: Remove all removable parts from your air fryer, such as the oven rack or baskets, and wash them with dishwashing liquid. If your air fryer is dishwasher-safe, then things are so straightforward.
Step 3: Clean the non-stick food basket with a damp cloth to remove leftovers.
Step 4: Use a dry cloth to clean your air fryer’s stainless steel heating element. This part is usually omitted and will badly affect the quality of your crispy fried finish over time.
Step 5: Reassemble all the parts according to manufacturer instructions. The cleaning process is entirely done.
How does the air fryer work?
The air fryers work by cooking with rapid air circulation instead of using oil or fat for cooking. That’s called Rapid Air technology or the convection cooking method.
When the air fryer works, hot air is blown into the machine from the bottom and circulated by fans until it cooks food through.
The rapid air technology will cause moisture in the fried food to evaporate, resulting in fried foods with crispy outside and tenderness inside.
Is the air fryer healthy?
The answer is yes, it is. The air fryer uses much less oil compared to traditional deep frying. That’s why it is considered the healthier alternative to deep frying.
What to cook in an air fryer?
The air fryer is an alternative to a baking pan, toaster oven, or convection oven. You can make fried pork chops, lechon kawali, chicken wings, French fries, onion rings, and other fried food. The key here is to cut the food into bite-size pieces so it cooks evenly.
Air fryers work well to roast food, vegetables, banana chips, and sweet potatoes. Other foods that work well in a fryer include salmon, pork chops, and vegetables like potatoes, carrots, and broccoli. You may also bake cakes with your air fryer.
How much is an air fryer?
The air fryer price varies widely depending on what kind of features they come with and their size.
If you’re looking for a basic model without many bells and whistles, expect to pay around ₱1,500 – ₱2,000.
If you want something fancier with added features like preset buttons or programmable timers, expect to pay anywhere from ₱5,000 – ₱20,000.
I name Cosori Pro Air Fryer CP158-AF 5.5L as my top choice for the best air fryer in the Philippines. Its large cooking capacity, durable construction, convenient auto programs, dishwasher-safe basket, and affordable price tag outperform the competitors.
So there you have it! Everything you need to start your journey towards healthier eating with an air fryer. Which one will find its way into your kitchen? I’d love to hear about your choice!