Tired of mediocre coffee? Start your mornings with the perfect cup of freshly brewed java using the best coffee maker in the Philippines. Unlock your favorite coffee beans’ rich flavors and enticing aromas with a high-quality coffee maker.
In this guide, we’ll explore the top options, helping you find the perfect coffee machine that suits your needs. Whether you’re a fan of traditional drip machines, versatile espresso makers, or convenient capsule systems, we’ve got you covered. Let’s dive in and discover the best coffee maker Philippines now!
Top 6 Coffee Makers in the Philippines
Best Coffee Maker with Grinder Philippines
- Price: ₱3,550
- Capacity 4 cups
- Power: 650W
The Hanabishi HGRCM-2 IN 1 coffee maker is undoubtedly the best coffee maker with a grinder in the Philippines and for good reason.
Its intelligent and compact design makes it a perfect fit for any kitchen countertop. With a capacity of 4 cups, it’s ideal for solo coffee enthusiasts and small households.
This versatile machine enables the use of both coffee beans and ground coffee, providing flexibility in your brewing options.
The illuminated ON/OFF switch adds a touch of convenience, while the reliable performance ensures consistent results every time. Cleaning is a breeze with its easy-to-clean components.
With dimensions measuring 17x20x27 cm, it’s compact enough to fit in tight spaces without compromising functionality. Experience the perfect blend of convenience, versatility, and reliability with the Hanabisi HGRCM-2 IN 1 coffee maker, making it the top choice for coffee lovers in the Philippines.
- Smart and compact design
- Compatible with both coffee beans and ground coffee
- Reliable performance
- Easy to clean
- Limited capacity may not be suitable for larger households or offices
- Grinder may not be as powerful as standalone grinders
- No programmable features for automatic brewing
- It may be unsuitable for coffee connoisseurs who prefer more advanced brewing methods.
Best Affordable Coffee Maker Philippines
- Price: ₱929
- Capacity: 5 cups
- Power: 600W
If you’re searching for the best affordable coffee maker in the Philippines, look no further than the Kyowa Coffee Maker 5 cups KW-1220!
This fantastic coffee maker combines affordability with essential features that make your brewing experience a breeze. It’s perfect for individuals or small households with a maximum capacity of 0.6 liters or 5 cups.
The anti-drip function ensures a mess-free brewing process so you can enjoy your coffee worry-free annoying coffee stains on your countertop. The long-life permanent filter eliminates the need for disposable paper filters, saving you money in the long run.
The heat-resistant glass carafe keeps your coffee hot while allowing you to monitor its brewing progress.
Cleaning is a breeze with removable accessories. With a power rating of 600 watts, this coffee maker efficiently brews your coffee in no time.
- Affordable price
- Easy to use
- Anti-drip feature
- Sleek and sophisticated design for your work-from-home setup
- Limited capacity: 0.6 liters / 5 cups
- Light plastic material
De’Longhi ECP 33.21 Pump-Driven Espresso Maker
Best Espresso Coffee Maker
- Price: ₱11,800
- Capacity: 1.1 L
- Power: 1100W
- Special features
The De’Longhi ECP 33.21 Pump-Driven Espresso Maker is genuinely the best espresso coffee maker out there. With its professional filter holder, you can easily use ground coffee or convenient ESE Pods to brew 1 or 2 cups of delicious espresso.
The double drip tray and two-level cup holder accommodate tall cups and glasses up to 13cm, perfect for your favorite milk-based drinks.
What sets this machine apart is its Cappuccino System, which combines steam, air, and milk to create a creamy foam that takes your cappuccinos to the next level. With its 15-bar pump pressure and stainless steel boiler, you can extract the full flavor from your coffee beans and enjoy a satisfying espresso experience.
The De’Longhi ECP 33.21 is not only powerful but also convenient. The transparent and removable water reservoir allows easy monitoring and refilling, while the electronic auto-off system ensures energy efficiency. It has a cup warmer, a steam emission regulating knob, and an external coffee tamper for versatility.
With its sleek design and intuitive on/off button, this espresso maker combines style and functionality. It operates at 1100W with a rated voltage/frequency of 220/240V~50/60Hz and comes with three filters for customization.
- Cappuccino System for rich and creamy foam
- 15-bar pump pressure extracts the full flavor
- Stainless steel boiler for optimal performance
- Transparent and removable 1.1L water reservoir
- Electronic auto-off system for energy efficiency
- Cup warmer for added convenience
- The machine may require some practice to get the perfect espresso shot.
Dolce Gusto Genio S Plus Coffee Machine
Best Capsule Coffee Maker Philippines
- Price: ₱8,699
- Capacity: 0.8L
- Power: 1500W
The Dolce Gusto Genio S Plus Coffee Machine is a standout choice for the best capsule coffee maker in the Philippines. Its ultra-compact design and dimensions of just 12.1 x 27.3 x 27.6cm easily fit into any kitchen space.
Using NESCAFE DOLCE GUSTO capsules, this machine delivers professional-quality coffee in under 30 seconds, thanks to its 15 bars pressure that creates a thick, velvety crema. It offers various coffee creations, from short espresso shots to extra-large coffees up to 300ml.
The automatic stop feature ensures your beverage is always perfect. The hermetically sealed capsules preserve the fresh taste and aroma of your coffee.
With an eco-mode function, the machine automatically shuts off after 1 minute to save energy. It also includes a descale warning feature, a removable drip tray, and a 2-year warranty.
The 0.8-liter water tank, 15000 W wattage, and 220-240 V voltage make it efficient and powerful. With temperature selection and adjustable intensity using the Espresso Boost function, you can customize your coffee just as you like.
- Ultra-compact design, perfect for any kitchen space
- Delivers professional-quality coffee in under 30 seconds
- Offers a wide variety of premium coffee creations
- The automatic stop feature ensures the perfect beverage every time
- Hermetically sealed capsules preserve the fresh taste and aroma
- The eco-mode function saves energy with auto shut-off
- Limited to using Dolce Gusto coffee pods
- It may not be suitable for coffee connoisseurs who prefer more advanced brewing methods
- Water tank capacity may not be sufficient for larger households or offices.
Best Fully Automatic Coffee Machine Philippines
- Price: ₱58,800
- Capacity: 1.8L
- Power: 1450W
The De’Longhi Magnifica S ECAM 22.110.B is the ultimate fully automatic coffee maker, revolutionizing how you brew your coffee. With a single press and turn, savor the perfect home-brewed cup.
One of its standout features is the manual cappuccino device, allowing you to create a creamy foam that rivals your favorite café. The Cappuccino System guarantees barista-quality cappuccinos with its rich and velvety foam, adding a touch of luxury to your coffee experience.
The coffee beans container features an aroma-saving cap, ensuring every brew has the freshest flavors.
The user-friendly control panel makes it a breeze to prepare any coffee. Adjust the aroma intensity easily if you crave a bold espresso or a smoother cup.
- Compact bean-to-cup machine with customizable coffee options
- Manual cappuccino device for rich froth in cappuccinos
- Aroma-saving cap keeps coffee beans fresh
- 13 adjustable settings coffee grinder
- User-friendly control panel for easy coffee preparation
- Cappuccino System delivers barista-quality froth for cappuccinos
- High price
- May require some practice to use it smoothly
Best Automatic Coffee Maker for Large Household
- Price: ₱8,072
- Capacity: 12 Cups
- Power: 1025W
If you’re searching for the best automatic coffee maker in the Philippines for a large group of people, look no further than the Cuisinart DGB-400KR Automatic Brew Coffee Maker! This remarkable coffee maker elevates your brew experience to new heights.
With the ability to grind and brew your coffee all at once, you can indulge in freshly brewed coffee’s rich taste and enticing aroma. With a generous 12-cup capacity of 1.75L, it can satisfy the coffee cravings of a crowd.
Cleaning is also a breeze with its convenient detachable grinder and filter structure. The 24-hour reservation function allows you to set a schedule, ensuring you wake up to the perfect cup of brewed delight.
Plus, the small volume extraction and pause function is helpful for smaller coffee servings or a momentary pause.
- All-in-one bean grinding and brewing capability for convenience
- Sizeable 12-cup capacity (1.75L) for serving a crowd
- Convenient detachable grinder and filter structure for easy cleaning
- 24-hour reservation function for more innovative usage
- Small volume extraction and pause function for flexibility
- Glass carafe may not keep coffee hot for extended periods
- Larger sizes may take up more counter space in smaller kitchens.
What is a Coffee Maker?
A coffee maker is a versatile appliance that allows you to brew coffee automatically or manually effortlessly. Its primary function is to grind coffee beans and brew ground coffee, providing a fresh and invigorating beverage.
Despite being a simple electric countertop machine, a coffee maker works efficiently to deliver coffee quickly and conveniently. Whether you prefer a hands-off approach or enjoy being involved in the brewing process, a coffee maker caters to your needs.
Its ability to create coffee swiftly brings the joy of a coffee shop experience to your home.
A coffee maker works its magic by following a simple yet effective process.
First, you fill the water reservoir with the desired amount, then heated to the perfect brewing temperature. Meanwhile, you place the coffee grounds in a filter or basket, ensuring the correct strength.
Once the water is heated, it is introduced to the coffee grounds. The hot water seeps through the grounds, extracting the delightful flavors, oils, and compounds, resulting in a brewed coffee mixture. This liquid then passes through a filter and collects in a carafe or coffee pot, ready for you to enjoy.
Coffee makers may have slight variations in their brewing methods. For example, espresso machines use high pressure to force water through the finely ground coffee, producing a concentrated and rich espresso shot.
Ultimately, a coffee maker combines water and grounds to create the aromatic and flavorful beverage we all love. With just a touch or manual control, savor the delight of freshly brewed coffee in the comfort of your home.
Various coffee makers are available in the market, each offering a unique brewing method and experience.
Drip coffee makers are widely popular and commonly used. They pour water over coffee grounds in a filter, allowing it to drip through and collect in a pot or carafe below.
Pros include ease of use, convenience, and the ability to brew large quantities. However, the flavor may be less bold and concentrated than other methods.
Espresso machines produce concentrated espresso using high pressure with hot water and finely ground coffee. They offer the versatility to make various espresso-based drinks and deliver intense flavors. However, they can be expensive and demand some expertise to operate.
For more information on the best espresso machines available, we recommend checking out the article “Best Espresso Machine Philipines.” It provides detailed reviews and recommendations to assist you in choosing the ideal machine for your needs and preferences.
Siphon coffee makers offer a visually stunning brewing process. They consist of two chambers—one for water and one for coffee grounds.
Water is pushed into the upper chamber as heat is applied, mixing with the coffee grounds. When removed from heat, a vacuum pulls the brewed coffee back into the lower chamber.
Pros include the theatrical brewing process and a smooth, clean taste. However, siphon coffee makers can be complex and time-consuming.
French press coffee makers use a plunger and mesh filter to separate the grounds from the brewed coffee. You steep the grounds in hot water, press down the plunger, and enjoy the resulting full-bodied coffee.
Pros include simplicity, affordability, and the ability to control brewing time and strength. However, the sediment may differ from everyone’s liking, and French press coffee can be prone to over-extraction if not timed correctly.
Capsule coffee makers, or pod or single-serve machines, use pre-packaged coffee pods or capsules for a quick and convenient brewing process.
Pros include speed, minimal cleanup, and choice of various flavors and strengths. However, they can be costlier over time, generate more waste, and restrict you to using specific capsule brands.
Each coffee maker type has pros and cons, so it’s essential to consider your preferences and brewing needs when choosing the right one for you. Whether you prioritize convenience, flavor intensity, or brewing process aesthetics, there’s a coffee maker out there to suit your taste.
How to Choose the Best Coffee Maker in the Philippines
When choosing a coffee maker in the Philippines, consider your needs and preferences. Let’s delve into some key points to help you make an informed decision.
- Type of Coffee Desired: Start by considering the coffee you enjoy. Are you a fan of classic drip coffee, or do you prefer the richness of espresso? Knowing your coffee preferences will narrow your options and guide you toward the most suitable coffee maker.
- Frequency of Use: Determine how often you plan to use the coffee maker. If you’re a daily coffee drinker or have a large household, a machine with a higher capacity and faster brewing time would be beneficial. For occasional use, a smaller or more compact coffee maker may suffice.
- Capacity: Consider the cups of coffee you typically need in one brewing session. Coffee makers vary in size, from single-serve machines to models that brew multiple cups. Ensure the capacity aligns with your requirements.
- Ease of Use: Look for a user-friendly coffee maker that is easy to operate. Features like programmable timers, intuitive control panels, and easy-to-clean components can enhance your coffee-making experience and save time and effort.
- Price: Set a budget for your coffee maker purchase. Coffee maker prices in the Philippines vary deeply based on the brand, features, and functionality. So it’s hard for us to suggest a suitable price range for you. It’d better determine your spending limit and explore various options. Remember to balance cost with the desired features and quality.
- Durability and Warranty: Check the build quality and durability of the coffee maker. Look for models with sturdy construction and reliable components that can withstand regular use. Additionally, consider the manufacturer’s warranty to ensure you’re covered for any issues or defects.
- Brand Reputation: Research and consider the reputation of different coffee maker brands. Established and reputable brands often provide better quality, customer support, and after-sales service. We recommend buying one from famous coffee machine manufacturers like De’Longhi, Breville, Dolce Gusto, Hanabishi, etc.
Tips for Making the Best Coffee at Home
Making the best coffee at home is a delightful and rewarding experience. To ensure you enjoy a delicious and satisfying cup every time, consider these essential tips:
Choose the Right Beans
Start with high-quality coffee beans that suit your preferences. Whether you enjoy bold and robust flavors or prefer a more subtle and fruity profile, selecting beans that align with your preferences is crucial.
Grind the Beans Correctly
Use a good coffee grinder and grind your beans before brewing. Adjust the grinder to the appropriate grind size for each brewing method. For example, a coarse grind is suitable for French press, while an espresso requires a fine grind.
Measure the Coffee and Water Accurately
Achieving the perfect coffee-to-water ratio is vital to a well-balanced brew. Use a scale for precise measurement of coffee and water. The standard ratio is 1 to 2 tbsps of coffee per 8 ounces of water, but it adjusts to your preference.
Use the Proper Brewing Method
There are various brewing methods, such as drip brewing, pour-over, French press, or espresso. Each method brings out different flavors and strengths. Experiment with different techniques to find your preferred brewing method.
Clean and Maintain Your Coffee Machine
Regularly cleaning and maintaining your coffee maker is crucial for optimal performance and flavor. Refer to the manufacturer’s instructions or check out our article “How to Clean Coffee Maker” for detailed steps on keeping your machine in top shape.
The vital difference between an espresso machine and a coffee maker lies in the brewing method and the type of coffee they produce.
Espresso machines use high pressure to brew finely ground coffee, resulting in a small, concentrated shot of coffee known as espresso.
On the other hand, coffee makers typically use a drip method to slowly drip hot water through coarser coffee grounds, producing a larger quantity of milder coffee.
The preference between drip coffee and espresso is subjective and depends on personal taste.
Drip coffee is milder and often preferred for its smooth and balanced flavor. It is also more suitable for larger quantities.
Conversely, espresso is more robust and concentrated, with a rich and intense flavor. It is the base for various espresso-based drinks.
Ultimately, it depends on personal preferences and the desired coffee experience.
Home coffee machines have moderate power consumption, varying based on the type and features. Drip coffee makers typically use less electricity, while espresso machines with grinders may consume more.
However, coffee machines generally have low energy usage compared to other appliances. Always check product specifications or consult the manufacturer for specific energy information before purchasing.
Coffee makers can be purchased from various retailers in the Philippines. Some popular options include appliance stores, department stores, online platforms like Lazada, Shopee, and official brand websites, which are convenient options for purchasing coffee makers.
Additionally, specialty coffee shops and kitchenware stores may offer a selection of coffee makers.
Recap: Which is the Best Coffee Maker in the Philippines?
Hometoppicks’ reviews provide you with numerous options available. Therefore, we strongly believe that you can easily find a coffee maker that perfectly suits your preferences, whether it’s the type of coffee it brews, its capacity, or its ease of use.
- Best Coffee Maker with Grinder: Hanabisi HGRCM-2 IN 1
- Best Affordable: Kyowa KW-1220
- Best Espresso Coffee Maker: De’Longhi ECP 33.21 Pump-Driven
- Best Capsule Coffee Maker: Dolce Gusto Genio S Plus
- Best Fully Automatic: De’Longhi Magnifica S ECAM 22.110.B
- Best Automatic Coffee Maker for Large Household: Cuisinart DGB-400KR
With the best coffee machine in the Philippines, you can indulge in the richness and delicacy of a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. These machines are designed to cater to your needs, ensuring you can enjoy a hot and comforting beverage anytime.
Investing in a high-quality coffee machine allows you to experience the convenience of having your own personal barista. You no longer have to rely on expensive coffee shops or wait in long lines.
With our guidance and recommendations, you’ll savor the perfect mug of coffee in the comfort of your own home or office. Start your coffee journey today and elevate your coffee experience with the Philippines’ best coffee maker!