In today’s fast-paced world, finding efficient meal preparation methods is essential. Multi-cookers have gained immense popularity in the Philippines due to their versatility and time-saving capabilities. Whether you’re a busy professional, a student, or a homemaker, a multi-cooker can be a valuable addition to your kitchen.
In this article, we’ll explore the best multi-cooker Philippines, discuss their unique features, and help you find the perfect multi-cooker that suits your needs.
Best Multi Cooker Philippines – Top 5
Best multi-cooker Philippines
- Price: ₱2,570
- Capacity: 5 Liters
The Hanabishi 12 in1 Multi-Cooker Griller HMCGRILL50 stands out as the best multi-cooker in the Philippines, offering exceptional versatility in the kitchen. Its 5-liter capacity, glass lid, and non-stick coating on the stock pot and griller enable easy and convenient cooking.
With a temperature control knob and 12 functions, including broiling, braising, BBQ, rice cooking, roasting, sautéing, slow cooking, stewing, grilling, deep frying, stir-frying, and warming, this multi-cooker covers all your cooking needs.
The double tube heating plate ensures efficient and even heat distribution, producing perfectly cooked meals. Its small size adds to its appeal, as it takes up minimal room on your kitchen counter.
For those seeking a versatile and efficient kitchen appliance, the Hanabishi 12 in1 Multi-Cooker Griller HMCGRILL50 is a worthy investment.
- Transparent glass lid for convenient food monitoring
- Non-stick coating on the stock pot and griller for easy cleaning
- Double tube heating plate for efficient cooking
- Temperature control knob for precise cooking
- 12-in-1 function for versatile cooking options
- Longer cooking time is required
- Prone to scratches during transportation
Best multi-function cooker for a single person
- Price: ₱1,499
- Capacity: 1.5 Liters
- Power: 600W
The Tough Mama 1.5L Multi-cooker stands out as the best choice for multi-function cookers for single individuals. This compact yet versatile appliance streamlines your cooking process, eliminating the need for multiple pots and pans.
With its impressive range of eight cooking functions, such as rice, soup, fry, and steam, you can effortlessly prepare various delicious dishes. The non-stick inner pot and tempered glass lid allow easy monitoring and hassle-free cleaning.
Whether you’re cooking for yourself or a small family, investing in the Tough Mama 1.5L Multi-cooker will save you valuable time and effort, making it an excellent addition to your culinary arsenal.
- Handy, stackable, and versatile design
- Energy-saving multi-cooker
- Uses 50% less energy than an induction cooker
- Safety First Technology
- Power Saving Application
- Lifetime Free Service Warranty
- Limited capacity for larger families
- Uneven heating may lead to food sticking to the pan
Best unique design multi cooker Philippines
- Price: ₱3,779
- Capacity: 5 Liters
- Power: 1500 W
The Kyowa 8-in-1 Multi Cooker KW-3800 is a fantastic kitchen appliance you’ll love! Its unique design and versatile features make it a standout choice. With a spacious 5-liter capacity and a non-stick-coated aluminum pot, this multi-cooker is perfect for cooking up large meals or prepping your favorite dishes in advance.
With a handy silicon anti-skid ring, the glass lid lets you watch your food as it cooks flawlessly. And let’s not forget about the 50°C to 240°C rotary temperature control and the impressive 1500 watts of power, ensuring precise and efficient cooking every time.
What truly sets this multi-cooker apart is its incredible 8-in-1 function, allowing you to cook rice, steam, fry, grill, and much more. It’s like having a whole range of kitchen appliances in one.
- Ideal for roasting meat
- Extensive temperature range (50ºC to 240ºC)
- 120 minutes timer control
- Unique concave design to retain moisture and flavor in food
- Non-stick coating promotes healthy cooking with minimal oil usage
- High power consumption
- Challenging to wash and clean due to the large pot size.
High-end Multi Cooker with Pressure Cooking
- Price: ₱9,097
- Capacity: 6 Liters
- Power: 1000W
The TEFAL Home Chef Smart Electric Pressure Cooker CY601D is the ultimate kitchen companion for those who love versatility and efficiency! This high-end multi-cooker is a true gem.
With its 15 preset programs, you can cook various dishes, from rice and congee to savory meats, hearty soups, and even gourmet recipes like sous-vide cooking and abalone. The best part? You have two special functions that let you adjust the cooking time and temperature, giving you endless creative possibilities.
Busy families will adore the automatic keep-warm and preset timer functions, which can run for up to 24 hours. Say goodbye to kitchen stress! Safety is paramount with this pressure cooker, boasting 12 impressive safety features.
Remember the sauce thickening program for those extra luscious soups and sauces. The TEFAL Home Chef Smart Electric Pressure Cooker CY601D is the high-end multi-cooker you’ve been dreaming of, bringing versatility and efficiency to your kitchen with a touch of gourmet flair.
- 15 preset programs for cooking a variety of dishes
- 12 safety features for added security
- Family-friendly capacity
- Easy-to-clean design with removable parts and accessories
- Time-saving cooking with up to 80% faster cooking compared to gas.
- High price
- Complicated control panel interface initially.
Best portable multi cooker Philippines
- Price: ₱1,600
- Capacity: 1.2 Liters
- Power: 650 W
If you’re searching for a portable and versatile kitchen appliance, the Imarflex IMC-122DS 6-in-1 Multi Cooker is definitely worth your consideration. Its compact size and 1.2-liter capacity make it an ideal choice for small kitchens or anyone seeking to prepare quick and convenient meals on the go.
The multi-cooker features a stainless steel concealed heater, variable temperature control, and a SUS 304 food-grade inner pot and steaming basket. Plus, it comes with a dry boil and overload protection for added safety.
With 650 watts of power, this multi-cooker can help you quickly cook various dishes. And the best part? It comes with a 1-year warranty on parts and service, giving you peace of mind.
- Double wall insulation for efficient heat retention
- Variable temperature control for precise cooking
- Dry-boil protection for added safety
- Glass cover allows easy monitoring of the cooking process
- 360º rotation and removable base for convenience
- Limited capacity for larger families
- Cannot fry, stir-fry, or saute due to lack of nonstick coating pot
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Multi Cooker
Several factors should be considered to choose the best multi-cooker in the Philippines that meets your specific requirements. Consider the following:
Determine the cooking capacity based on your household size and frequency of gatherings. A larger capacity (5–8L) is ideal for families, or you like to have leftovers. In contrast, smaller models (2–4.5L) suit individuals or couples.
Additionally, consider the available space in your kitchen for storage. Our reviewed multi-cooker models have a capacity range of 1.2 to 6 liters.
Evaluate the multi-cooker cooking functions and ensure they align with your cooking preferences. Look for versatile options like rice cooking, slow cooking, steaming, sautéing, and baking. Preset programs for specific dishes can simplify the cooking process and ensure consistent results.
Besides, adjustable pressure settings allow you to customize the cooking time for various dishes. Higher pressure levels result in faster cooking, while longer cooking times enhance the flavor.
Set a budget range for your multi-cooker purchase. Prices vary based on brand, capacity, features, and overall build quality. You need to research different models and compare prices to find a multi-cooker that offers good value for money.
According to HomeTopPicks’ review, the appropriate price range for an excellent multi-cooker in the Philippines ranges from ₱2,000 to ₱5,000.
When considering a multi-cooker, it’s essential to consider the cleaning process, including the inner pot, lid, and accessories. Pressure cooker lids usually require extra effort to ensure optimal and safe use.
Opt for models with removable and dishwasher-safe parts, as they can simplify cleaning. Stainless steel exteriors may take more time to clean compared to other materials. Non-stick coatings are beneficial as they make cleaning easier and prevent food from sticking to the pot.
Check the build quality and materials used in constructing the multi-cooker. Stainless steel or high-quality non-stick coatings are desirable for their durability and longevity. Read customer reviews and consider reputable brands known for their reliability and product quality.
Ensure the multi-cooker has essential safety features such as pressure release valves, automatic shut-off, and secure locking mechanisms. These features are crucial, especially when using pressure cooking functions, to prevent accidents and ensure safe cooking experiences.
Suggested Multi cooker Recipes to Try
A standout benefit of owning a multi-cooker is the ability to prepare a wide variety of delicious meals effortlessly. Below are some easy and mouthwatering recipes you can try with your multi-cooker.
Please note that these dishes require a multi cooker with a pressure function, such as a Tefal CY601D. Check out HomeTopPicks’ pressure cooker review for quick buying if you’re seeking a simple pressure cooker.
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 large yellow onion, roughly diced
- 700g ground beef or lamb
- 2 large carrots, roughly diced
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Worcester sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp salt (if using salt-free stock)
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme leaves
- 250ml stock (any kind)
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 140g frozen peas
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a pot and sauté the onion until soft.
- Push the onion to one side and brown the ground meat.
- Add carrots, tomato paste, Worcester Sauce, salt, pepper, thyme, and stock. Mix well.
- Place potatoes in a steamer basket on top of the meat mixture.
- Pressure cook on high for 12 minutes, then release pressure.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Take out the steamer basket from the pot and remove the thyme sprig.
- Stir in frozen peas and apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare mashed potatoes with milk and salt.
- Transfer the meat mixture to an oven-proof dish and top with mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle with chopped butter and bake for about 20 minutes until the potatoes are browned.
Enjoy your delicious meal!
- 750g-1kilogram baby’s back pork ribs
- 250ml prepared barbecue sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion (cut into large dice)
- 375ml water
- 190g soaked, rinsed, and drained dried cannellini beans
- Bay leaf
- 1 chopped Garlic clove
- 170g fresh spinach
- Separate the baby’s back pork ribs and coat them with BBQ sauce. Dust them with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the coated ribs in a steamer basket. It’s okay if you need to stand them vertically.
- Set your pressure cooker to the sauté function, or use a separate pan to sauté the onion until it becomes soft. Then transfer the sautéed onion to the pressure cooker.
- Add water, cannellini beans, and a bay leaf to the pressure cooker. Stir well, then place the steamer basket with the ribs on top.
- Cook on high pressure for 23 to 25 minutes, then use a 10-minute natural release.
- After releasing the pressure, gently remove the steamer basket and keep it aside.
- Take the bay leaf from the bean mixture and incorporate 1 tsp of salt and the finely chopped garlic and spinach. Mix well.
- Pour the bean mixture into a generously sized casserole dish that can accommodate the ribs placed on their sides.
- Place the ribs on the beans and brush them with the remaining BBQ sauce.
- Grill the ribs until the BBQ sauce caramelizes.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious ribs with flavorful beans.
Delight in your mouthwatering meal!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped medium red onion
- 2 chopped medium carrots
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp powdered cumin
- 30g dried mushrooms
- 200g soaked and rinsed lentils
- 400g soaked and rinsed dry black beans
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 1L water
- 2 tbsp Worcester Sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the multi-cooker by selecting the “Brown” or “Saute” program. While it heats up, gather your ingredients and chop the carrots and onion.
- Add the oil and onion to the cooker’s bowl, followed by the spices, dried mushrooms, carrots, and chopped tomatoes. Give it a good mix.
- Next, add the lentils, black beans, and water. Mix everything.
- Cook for 10 minutes on high pressure, then release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes.
- After ensuring the pressure indicator has fully descended, cautiously unlock the lid by deactivating the “keep warm” mode or disconnecting the cooker.
- Finally, add the salt and Worcester sauce and thoroughly mix it.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp chana masala (or other spice mix to taste)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 250ml soaked dried chickpeas
- 750ml water
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 375ml brown rice
- Add rice and water to the inner bowl and set it aside.
- Preheat the pressure cooker and add the oil and onion. Saute until the onion begins to caramelize.
- Add the chana masala, garlic, and ginger, and saute for 30 seconds.
- Pour one-third of the water (250ml) into the cooker, along with the chickpeas and tomato concentrate. Mix everything well.
- Position the steamer basket over the curry mixture, followed by the inner bowl placed on top of the steamer basket.
- Cook for 20 minutes on high pressure, then release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes.
- Once the pressure indicator/lid-lock has gone down, carefully open the lid by disengaging the “keep warm” mode or unplugging the cooker.
- Remove the rice from the cooker and transfer it onto plates. Add salt to the curry, mix well, and serve.
- 180g flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 150g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare the multi-cooker container by greasing it with butter and dusting it with flour.
- Mix the flour twice or thrice through a fine sieve with baking powder and salt.
- Using a mixer, beat the eggs and sugar together for approximately 8-10 minutes until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the flour to the egg mixture in small portions, gently mixing with a spatula from bottom to top.
- Carefully fold in the vanilla extract using the spatula.
- Pour the batter into the greased container.
- Select the “Baking” program on the multi-cooker.
- Bake the sponge cake base with the lid closed for 50-55 minutes.
- After baking, open the lid and let the sponge cake base remain warm in the container for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the sponge cake from the container and cool it on a wire rack.
- The sponge cake base is now ready to be used as a base for cakes or other desserts.
Tips for Cooking with a Multi Cooker
Finding the best multi-cooker in the Philippines is an excellent place to begin your culinary adventure. However, ensure you are fully acquainted with it before you begin, as multi-cooker products differ significantly in form and function.
If the multi-cooker you chose has a pressure function, please be sure to carefully read our pressure cooker guide before cooking.
Below are some quick tips to help you get started with your multi-cooker:
- Familiarize yourself with the user manual and cooking guidelines for your multi-cooker model.
- Use each recipe’s appropriate cooking function and preset program to achieve optimal results.
- Adjust cooking times and temperatures based on personal preferences and recipe requirements.
- Take advantage of the timer and delay functions to plan meals and save time.
- Experiment with different ingredients and flavors to create unique and delicious dishes.
Multi-cookers are not recommended for deep frying due to safety concerns. They are designed primarily for pressure, slow, steaming, and sautéing.
Avoid high-fat foods and thick batters that can interfere with cooking. Add dairy products at the end to prevent curdling.
Multi-cookers are energy-efficient and can perform the same functions as stoves or ovens with less energy consumption. They are also ideal for baking in the summer as they heat the kitchen less.
The main difference between the pressure cooker and the multi-cooker is that the pressure cooker is designed explicitly for pressure cooking. In contrast, the multi-cooker offers additional features, including the ability to pressure cook.
Recap: Which is the Best Multi-cooker in the Philippines?
Investing in the best multi-cooker for your needs can revolutionize your cooking experience. Multi-cookers have become increasingly popular in the Philippines due to their versatility, convenience, and time-saving capabilities.
For a quick recap of this article, our editorial team’s choice for the best multi-cooker in the Philippines is the Hanabishi HMCGRILL50.
However, the choice is yours as everyone’s needs are different. By considering factors such as capacity, cooking functions, pricing, ease of cleaning, and durability, you can find the perfect multi-cooker that suits your lifestyle.
Choose wisely, and enjoy the convenience and delicious meals that a multi-cooker brings to your table.