You’ve probably heard a lot of marketing buzzwords like “organic,” “barefoot,” and early morning beets. You might also have seen dozens of juicers already. However, did you know that not all juicers are created equal? The juicer isn’t just the one with the more expensive price tag; instead, it can make a healthier lifestyle possible for you.
Today’s blog will introduce the top 5 best juicers Philippines and some of the most critical factors in choosing the right juicer for your family.
Top 5 Best Juicer Models Philippines
Whether it’s for your family, for the health of everyone, or for your own health benefits, the juicer comes as a must-have. So, to help you get the best juicer, here are our top five picks of the best juicers in the Philippines!
Best cold press juicer Philippines
- Price: ₱5,970
- Type of juicers: cold press juicer.
- Capacity: 1L.
- Weight: 6.5 kg.
- Motor power: 250W.
- Slow-speed juicing preserves more nutrients
- Suitable for extracting juice from leafy greens
- Large feeding chute, no need to cut fruits first
- The reverse function prevents clogging
- Automatically separates pulp from the juice
- Low noise operation, easy to clean
- Can make nut milk
- Plastic parts may need to be more durable.
The MIUI B03B-AC Slow Juicer is undoubtedly the best cold press juicer out there, thanks to its remarkable features.
This juicer operates slowly, crushing and pressing the fruits and vegetables rather than quickly grinding them as centrifugal juicers do. As a result, the juice extracted has a higher nutritional value, better taste, and is pulp-free.
The MIUI B03B-AC juicer also has a drill made of food-grade materials, ensuring that your juice remains healthy and uncontaminated. Furthermore, it’s easy to use, with an intuitive control panel and a reverse function that quickly clears any clogs.
With the MIUI B03B-AC Slow Juicer, you can enjoy nutrient-packed juices that are healthy, delicious, and easy to make.
Best centrifugal juicer Philippines
- Price: ₱2,810.
- Type of juicers: Centrifugal Juicer.
- Capacity: 1.2L.
- Weight: 2.17kg.
- Motor power: 165W.
- Medium-sized design.
- High juice output percentage.
- Detachable parts for easy cleaning.
- Easy to use with 2-speed control sections.
- Overheat protector on power motor.
- Safety lock device.
- Noisy operation
- Not suitable for extracting juice from leafy greens
- Can only juice small pieces of fruits and vegetables at a time
- The motor may overheat with extended use
- Plastic parts may break easily with rough handling
The Hanabishi Juice Extractor HPJ500SS is the best centrifugal juicer, according to us. The stainless steel body and powerful 165-watt motor provide high yields and fast processing times. At the same time, the integrated pulp container simplifies cleanup and makes it easy to store the machine.
The filter basket is made of anti-drip material, ensuring no wasted juice. Furthermore, the safety lock function of Hanabishi HPJ500SS will make you feel more secure using the machine, even if your family has small children. The overheat protector will also help to extend the device’s life and durability.
Best Citrus Juicer Philippines
- Price: ₱850.
- Type of juicer: Citrus Juicers.
- Capacity: 250mL.
- Weight: 1 kg.
- Motor power: 30w.
- Affordable price point
- Easy to use and clean
- Quiet operation
- Only suitable for citrus fruits
- Small sizes may not be ideal for juicing large quantities
- Some users have reported durability issues
The SONIFER Citrus Juicer SF-5517 is excellent for families who use a lot of citrus fruit or for people sick of cheap juicers that don’t last.
It’s sturdy and feels like it will last a long time, and it has a stainless steel filter, something that you can’t find on the other products in its price range. It’s also beautiful, with a modern design that fits well with any kitchen decor.
The SONIFER SF-5517 is easy to use. It has a large opening, which makes it perfect for lemons and limes but also gives it versatility for oranges.
The handle is comfortable, and when you open the lid, there’s no need to worry about splashing because the lid covers the container thoroughly.
High-end Slow Juicer
- Price: ₱29,995
- Type of juicer: a slow-masticating juicer.
- Capacity: 0.5L.
- Weight: 6.5 kg.
- Motor power: 200W.
- Ergonomic design with easy assembly.
- 7-degree tilted juice outlet that prevents messes.
- Safety features with BPA-free materials.
- Self-feeding hopper with a super large inlet saves prep and cleaning time.
- Compact and sleek design
- Easy-to-clean components
- Include ice cream strainer by default
- Higher price point.
The Hurom H200 Slow Juicer is a high-end product that offers all the health benefits of an excellent slow-masticating juicer. This product has several features that are a plus for everyone looking for a good quality slow juicer.
The Hurom H200 is made with durable and sturdy polycarbonate. The body of the product will never rust or peel, nor will it stain easily because of its non-toxic coating. This product is made to last, providing you with years of healthy juice for your family and friends.
The super-large feed tube, which automatically chops whole fruit without the user’s prior preparation, is what I enjoy best about this Hurom slow juicer. Hurom H200 has an ice cream filter, which allows your family to quench their thirst on hot summer days with fresh and refreshing fruit ice cream, which very few juicers in the Philippines have.
High-end horizontal slow juicer
- Price: ₱11,992
- Type of juicer: a horizontal slow juicer.
- Capacity: 600mL.
- Weight: 7 kg.
- Motor power: 170w.
- Preserves better nutrients and enzymes
- Versatile and multi-functional
- Quiet operation
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- High juice yield
- Take more space due to the horizontal shape
- Longer prep time with the small feeding chute
- Higher price
- Slower juicing process
- Cleaning may be challenging
The slow masticating technology of Kuvings NJE-3580U ensures that nutrients and enzymes are preserved, providing healthier and more flavorful juices. The juicer’s versatility allows it to process a wide range of fruits, vegetables, and even wheatgrass, making it a valuable investment for health-conscious individuals.
This slow juice stands out because of its multi-functionality, with seven nozzles, which enable you to grind coffee, make pasta, and more. Its quiet operation, ease of assembly, and disassembly make it user-friendly, while the high juice yield ensures efficient extraction with minimal waste.
Although it may be more expensive and require extra counter space, the Kuvings NJE-3580U Slow Juicer’s durability and long-lasting performance justify the investment.
The longer prep time and slower juicing process are just minor trade-offs for this machine’s superior juice quality. Try the Kuvings NJE-3580U Slow Juicer and feel the difference it can make in your juicing journey.
Types of Juicers
Are you currently looking for methods of juicing? Juicers are a great device to enjoy several different foods and drinks and provide excellent health benefits.
They come in many different forms, but there are three major types: Centrifugal, Masticating, and Citrus Juicers.
Centrifugal juicers are easy to use and produce juice reasonably quickly. The main idea is to put fruit or vegetable into the feed tube, and the machine spins around, pushing the food against a sharp blade and breaking it apart. Then you get a big blast of juice out the other end.
- Fast juicing process
- Suitable for juicing most fruits and vegetables
- Affordable price point
- Convenient for everyday use
- Produce heat, which can destroy fruit’s nutrients and enzymes.
- Loud operation.
- Lower juice yield compared to slow juicers.
- Not suitable for juicing leafy greens or wheatgrass.
When looking for a centrifugal juicer, consider several factors to ensure you’ll get the most out of your new kitchen gadget.
Power: The most crucial consideration is the motor’s wattage, which will give you an idea of its power and what kind of products it can handle.
The best centrifugal juicers have motors between 300 and 800 watts; anything less than that may need help to process more complex items like carrots or beets.
Size and shape of the feed chute: A wider feed chute will allow you to juice larger pieces of fruits and vegetables, reducing prep time.
Multiple speed settings: There is a function to adjust the speed according to the type of product you are squeezing.
The capacity of the pulp container and juice jug: A larger capacity will allow you to juice more fruits and vegetables before emptying the pulp container or replacing the juice jug, which can be very helpful if you’re juicing for a large family or group of friends.
Easy cleaning up: You should look for models with removable parts that can be washed in the dishwasher or by hand.
Masticating juicers are a type of juicer that uses a crushing method to extract juice from produce. They operate slower than centrifugal juicers, allowing them to preserve more nutrients and enzymes.
The process of masticating juicers is similar to how teeth chew food. The food is broken down into smaller pieces and then filtered.
Masticating juicers are often the best choice for those that want to make their juices or purchase organic produce. This juicer will allow people to get the most out of their fruits and vegetables. It’s also ideal if people plan on consuming large quantities of juice during the day or need more time to clean up between making multiple batches.
- Higher juice yield.
- More efficient for leafy greens and wheatgrass.
- Preserving more nutrients and enzymes in the juice.
- Quieter operation.
- Able for other kitchen tasks, such as making nut butter or baby food.
- Higher price point.
- Slower juicing process.
- More components to clean.
- Some models may be larger or heavier, occupying more space.
Masticating juicers are an investment, but if you’re looking to add more leafy greens to your diet—or even if you want a way to make fresh juice for a healthier start to your day—they can be worth every penny.
Here are some tips for finding the best juicer for your needs and budget:
- Look for a juicer with a powerful motor and slow speed, ideally below 80 RPM, to ensure efficient and effective juicing. It’s also vital that the motor is powerful enough to handle all of your produce. A low-powered motor might need the oomph to grind up fibrous fruits and veggies like kale or ginger root.
- Consider the size and shape of the feed chute. A wider feed chute will allow you to juice larger pieces of fruits and vegetables, reducing prep time.
- Look for a juicer with multiple filters, which will allow you to adjust the consistency of the juice. A simple filter will allow fresh juice to pass while the pulp is left behind. An additional filter will remove more pulp, resulting in a thicker, more concentrated juice.
Citrus juicers are straightforward to use. They work by pressing or squeezing the juice out of citrus fruits like lemons, limes, and oranges.
Most citrus juicers come with a cone-shaped reamer where you place the fruit and then apply pressure to extract the juice. Some juicers come with multiple reamers to accommodate different fruit sizes, while others have a hand-operated lever that you use to press down on the fruit.
Citrus juicers are ideal for making fresh orange juice or adding lemon to your dishes. They’re quick and easy to use, and you can enjoy a refreshing glass of juice in no time.
- Affordable and easy to use
- Designed specifically for citrus fruits, resulting in high juice yield
- Can handle large volumes of citrus fruits
- Limited to juicing citrus fruits only
- Manual models require more effort
- Less efficient than other types of juicers
- It may be less durable and suitable for different types of fruits and vegetables.
First of all, consider the type of juicer. Manual juicers are affordable but require more effort, while electric juicers are easier to use but more expensive.
Look for a juicer with multiple juicing cones or sizes to accommodate different fruit sizes.
Consider the size and capacity of the juicer. If you need to squeeze multiple batches of juice, look for a juicer with a larger capacity.
Additionally, look for a juicer with a drip-stop spout to prevent messes and spills.
Check the ease of use and cleaning of the juicer. Some models may have dishwasher-safe parts or be easier to disassemble for cleaning.
Consider additional features, such as adjustable pulp control or a built-in filter.
How to Choose the Best Juicer in the Philippines
It takes a lot of work to pick out a juicer. There’s no wrong choice regarding choosing the right juicer, as it depends on your needs. This section below will tell you what to consider when choosing a juicer:
A good rule of thumb is to base your decision on what you’ll use the juice for.
- Centrifugal juicers are great for those interested in a quick and easy process that doesn’t require much time or effort.
- Masticating juicers take more time and patience but tend to last longer and extract more juice from processed foods.
- Citrus juicers are another option if you prefer a different kind of juice or if your kitchen lacks space for a masticating or centrifugal appliance.
Each type has advantages and disadvantages, so it’s essential to carefully consider which one might be right for you before you purchase.
When you’re shopping for a juicer, there are several features to consider to make your juicing experience as efficient and enjoyable as possible. Some things to think about include whether the juicer is:
- Easy to assemble: A juicer that is easy to assemble and disassemble makes it easier to clean and store.
- Has a large feeding chute: A juicer with a large feeding chute can save time and effort by allowing you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without chopping them into small pieces first.
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts: Dishwasher-safe parts can save time and effort when it comes to cleaning your juicer. Remove the parts and place them in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- Pulp Ejection: A juicer with a pulp ejection feature can make it easier to clean the machine as it separates the pulp from the juice, reducing the amount of buildup.
- Intuitive Controls: A juicer with easy-to-understand controls can make the juicing process more efficient and enjoyable.
The disadvantage of juicers is that it is noisy; you must deal with a high-pitched whirring while the machine operates.
Therefore, when it comes to reducing noise, you should consider some key features:
- Decibel Level: Look for the decibel level of the juicer you are considering. A juicer with a noise level of around 60 decibels is considered quiet and suitable for most households.
- Sound-reducing features: Sound-reducing features such as insulated motors, sound-dampening materials, and slow-speed settings can help reduce noise.
Finally, if you plan to use the juicer in a shared living space, such as the kitchen or living room, look for a quieter one. However, the noise level may be less concerning if you plan to use it in a separate area or room.
When choosing a juicer, size, and capacity are important factors. The juicer size should be suitable for your kitchen and countertop space. Some juicers can be large and bulky, which may be inconvenient with limited space.
In addition, the capacity of the juicer should match your juicing needs.
- If you plan to juice frequently or for multiple people, a juicer with a larger capacity may be necessary.
- However, a smaller capacity may be sufficient if you only plan to juice occasionally or for personal use.
Consider your juicing goals and lifestyle when selecting a juicer to ensure that it fits your needs and is a practical addition to your kitchen.
The price range for juicers in the Philippines can vary depending on the type, brand, and model. Generally, centrifugal juicers are less expensive than masticating juicers.
In the Philippines, centrifugal juicers can be found for as low as ₱1,500, while high-end models cost up to ₱ 10,000 or more. Masticating juicers are more expensive, ranging from ₱ 6,000 to ₱30,000 or more.
Recap: Which is the Best Juicer in the Philippines?
Buying a juicer is no longer a mere trend or fad for most readers. It has now become an integral part of one’s healthy lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for a juicer that can aid you in weight loss, boost your immune system, or simply add nutrients, there’s a product that best suits your needs.
Overall, these are the best juicer Philippines that HomeToppicks chooses:
- Best centrifugal juicer: Hanabishi Juice Extractor HPJ500SS.
- Best cold press juicer: MIUI B03B-AC Slow Juicer.
- Best citrus juicer: SONIFER Citrus Juicer SF-5517.
I hope you liked our reviews, and hopefully, we helped you to make a choice. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments.