Blender is a must-have kitchen appliance for anyone who loves making homemade smoothies, preparing food for family and loved ones, or even simply grinding coffee beans. With so many available options, choosing the right one can be overwhelming. This blog post should help you navigate the options and find the best blender in the Philippines. Are you ready? Let’s dive in!
Review of 9 Best Blender Philippines for 2023
Blenders are essential for making cold smoothies, ice creams, and other frozen drinks and beverages. If you want to get a blender for your home, you should know the different types available in the market.
Blenders come in different shapes and sizes, so choosing the right one that suits your needs is essential. The following are the top 9 best blenders Philippines for 2023, according to Hometoppicks’s experiences and reviews.
Best Overall Blender Philippines
- Price: ₱3,299
- Capacity: 2L (1.5L working capacity)
- Power: 700W
The Philips HR2221 blender range is popular in the Philippines and other Southeast Asian nations, such as Indonesia and Vietnam. That speaks volumes about the product’s quality.
Philips HR2221 is a heavy-duty blender designed for home use. Its powerful motor is suitable for all kinds of food preparation needs, such as making smoothies, shakes, ice crushing, blending meats, and other ingredients, while ensuring efficiency and convenience.
The quality of the jar, which can be used for cold and hot ingredients, is what we enjoy about this blender. As a result, it is genuinely a machine that fits the entire family’s needs.
The machine’s quality and variety of functions are surprising for a device that costs only about ₱3,000. That’s why our editorial team named this the best overall blender in the Philippines.
- 700W motor for efficient blending.
- Detachable blades for smooth blends and easy cleaning.
- Multiple speed settings with pulse for customized consistency.
- 2L Tritan jar, BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- Have built-in cleaning function.
- Safety features: Non-slip feet, heat-resistant glass, safety lock.
- The noise level increases at higher speeds.
- Detaching blades for cleaning can be tricky.
Best immersion blender
- Price: ₱2,500
- Capacity: 0.4L Chopper Bowl, 0.7L Measuring Cup.
- Power: 600W
The benefit of handheld immersion blenders is that you can blend steaming hot ingredients in a bowl or pot without depending on the blender jar. That makes it an indispensable device for families with young children.
If you are looking for a high-quality and powerful immersion blender, the Imarflex Immersion Blender ISB-740C is perfect. It’s a versatile kitchen appliance that can easily handle various chopping and blending tasks.
It has a detachable blending wand and stainless steel blades that can easily blend, mix, and puree different ingredients. It also features a turbo mode that enhances the blending process and a chopper bowl that allows users to chop nuts, vegetables, and fruits efficiently.
- Detachable blending wand for easy cleaning and storage.
- Turbo mode for quick and efficient blending.
- Rust-resistant stainless steel blades for durability.
- Chopper bowl for chopping and mincing.
- Noisy operation.
- Heavy to use for extended periods.
- Require effort to detach and attach the blending wand.
Best portable blender in the Philippines
- Price: ₱1,579
- Capacity: 0.6L
- Power: 250W
The small blender from Oster is an excellent option for those looking for a simple and efficient personal blender that can crush fruit chunks and ice and make cold drinks.
It is the best-selling portable blender on the market today. It is ideal for busy young Filipinos who frequently travel, picnic, or require a nutritious smoothie before going to the gym.
The Oster Myblend Personal Blender is a compact and efficient blender that allows users to quickly blend and take their smoothies or other beverages on the go. Despite some limitations, its price makes this blender a popular choice.
- Small size & lightweight for easy storage and transport.
- Powerful motor for crushing ice and blending frozen fruits.
- Dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning.
- Color options available.
- Not suitable for larger servings/batches.
- Lacks pulse function for blending control.
- Plastic parts may wear and tear over time.
Best blender for smoothies in the Philippines
- Price: ₱7,990
- Capacity: 0.9L
- Power: 900W
If you enjoy making healthy smoothies, don’t overlook the Nutribullet 900, a powerful personal blender. Although its price is relatively exorbitant, we are confident that its quality is top-notch and well worth it.
This blender is perfect because its ability to handle harsh ingredients makes it an ideal choice for people who want to make nutrient-dense smoothies, juices, and soups. All thanks to its 900W motor that helps push up the system to the best.
- Super strong blender & smoothie maker
- 900-watt powerful motor for harsh ingredients
- Flip-top lid for on-the-go drinking
- Easy cleaning & one-touch operation
- Struggles with very thick/frozen ingredients
- Louder than other blenders
- Pricier than other personal blenders
Best heavy-duty blender Philippines
- Price: ₱1,549
- Capacity: 2L
- Power: 1500W
Thanks to the ice-crushing stainless steel blades and a high-quality blending jug, the Astron Heavy Duty Blender can mix food, crush ice, and grind even the most challenging ingredient into a smooth blend in just a few seconds.
Its pulse function supports control with precision, and the blender is so versatile that it can grind coffee beans quickly.
- Durable and shatter-proof jug
- Powerful motor for efficient blending
- Stainless steel blades for harsh ingredients
- Pulse function for precise blending
- Affordable price
- Loud during operation
- Large size not ideal for small kitchens
- Lacks automatic programs for specific tasks
Hanabishi HJB326 Super Blender
Best affordable blender Philippines
- Price: ₱1,350
- Capacity: 1.5L
- Power: 300W
Hanabishi HJB326 Super Blender is a reliably versatile kitchen appliance, offering smooth consistency through function control and efficient blending performance.
However, for less than ₱1,500, you should only expect the most basic blender features and functionality. This option is suitable for households with few resources and minimal use requirements.
- Comes with a 1.5-liter glass jar
- Has 2-speed control with a pulse function
- Equipped with stainless steel blades
- Has an overheat protector on motor
- Features a safety lock
- Has a powerful engine for superior blending
- Noisy during operation
- Bulky size may take up significant space
- The engine is not very powerful
- Speed settings need more variety.
Best affordable hand blender
- Price: ₱1,299
- Capacity: 0.8L
- Power: 1100W
Powerful and efficient with multiple speed options for different blending needs, Sonifer Hand Blender SF-8054 is a user-friendly immersion blender ideal for making baby food. It also has hardened stainless steel blades and a detachable blending wand for easy cleaning.
The Hometoppicks editorial team is especially impressed with this product’s incredibly huge capacity, which can reach 1100W. This power level makes it a mighty blender, even more so than the Imarflex Immersion Blender ISB 740C.
On the other hand, the Sonifer Hand Blender SF-8054 is less functional than the Imarflex ISB 740C since it lacks a bowl for mincing and chopping.
- Easy to use
- Suitable for making baby food
- Hardened stainless steel blades
- Detachable blending wand for easy cleaning
- Multiple speed options
- Not include a chopper bowl
- Duration needs to be considered at this price point.
- Price: ₱3,429
- Capacity: 1.25L
- Power: 375W
Today, one of the most popular large blenders among Filipino consumers is the Oster 10-speed Blender. What distinguishes this device is undoubtedly the most variable speed settings (10 modes), which will satisfy any demanding housewife.
The high-speed blender from Oster also has a heat-resistant glass jar and a powerful ice-crushing blade. It’s an excellent choice for making ice-cold smoothies and drinks and blending hot liquids.
- Powerful ice-crushing blade for smoothies and milkshakes.
- Heat-resistant glass jar for hot liquids.
- Customizable blending and pulse settings.
- Affordable price.
- Easy to clean.
- Difficult-to-remove lid.
- Less durable plastic base compared to other models.
- Noisy during operation.
Best Commercial Blender Philippines
- Price: ₱729
- Capacity: 2L
- Power: 1500W
A blender with a powerful motor that allows for various uses, WJF Commercial Blender Ice Crusher is an excellent option for those looking for a heavy-duty blender at a low price.
This blender is ideal for smoothie vendors because of its large capacity, which allows it to crush ice cubes and produce finished goods in just a few seconds. However, with such a great operational capacity, this machine would create a lot of noise and has low durability.
- Fast and efficient ice crushing
- Heavy-duty design for both commercial and personal use
- Affordable price
- Noisy during operation
- The container is not dishwasher-safe; it requires hand washing.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Blender
A blender is an excellent appliance for the kitchen that can help you make smoothies, soups, and sauces. You can also use it to grind nuts and seeds into meals.
However, buying a blender should be done carefully so you don’t make an expensive mistake. From our experience, here are some factors you should consider before buying a kitchen blender in the Philippines.
A blender’s power and performance are among the most important factors to consider when choosing one. Here are some easy tips for you to get started:
- If you want a blender that can handle harsh ingredients such as nuts or seeds, look for one with a high-wattage motor. The higher the wattage, the better your results will be. In our experience, 600W is enough for high-performance blenders in the Philippines.
- Check for variable speed settings and pulse setting if you want more control over your blend’s texture and consistency.
Determine the size of the blender based on your usage needs. If it’s for single-serve, a blender at 600ml capacity will be suitable, while for family size, or commercial blender, you should choose one with a total of at least 1.5 liters.
Look for a blender that can fit on your kitchen counter or your cabinet without taking up too much space.
This criterion is crucial, especially if you use the blender to make soup or baby food. Both the blending jug and chopper bowl should be made of heat-resistant glass or BPA-free plastic. You’ll also want to choose blades made of stainless steel or titanium.
Consider the warranty offered by the manufacturer to ensure the performance of your blender.
Consider the design of the blender. Look for a blender with straightforward controls and easy-to-understand functions.
Some blenders have different detachable components for easy cleaning. Check if the blender is dishwasher safe or if the blades and parts need hand-washing.
According to the Hometoppicks Editorial Team study, various blender prices are as follows. You may always buy higher-end things for more but remember that this is the most reasonable price for a product of sufficient quality that suits your needs.
- A typical personal or portable blender can cost you at least ₱1,500.
- Immersion blenders can go from ₱1,200 to ₱2,500.
- Large-capacity blenders usually go from ₱3,000 to ₱8,000.
Tips for Using and Maintaining Your Blender
If you’re new to the world of cooking, then an electric blender may seem like a scary appliance. But it doesn’t have to be! Here are a few tips to help you get started with your blender:
- Step 1: Choose the right blender jar size based on how much food or liquid you want to blend.
- Step 2: If your blender has parts that need to be screwed on or attached, ensure they are adequately secured.
- Step 3: Add your ingredients in the correct order based on your recipe. Typically, you will add liquids first, followed by solids.
- Step 4: Start the blender slowly and gradually increase it until the ingredients are thoroughly blended. You can control the blending process even more precisely with Pulse Mode.
- Step 5: Turn off the blender and unplug it from the power supply once the blending process is complete. Then remove the blender jar from the base and pour your blended food or liquid into a suitable container.
Blenders are the most commonly-used kitchen appliance, and if you use them regularly, you’re bound to get a lot of dirt and food debris stuck in it. When this happens, you need to clean your blender.
There are different types of blenders, but they all have one common feature: they have four blades attached. The blade attached to the motor rotates at high speed and mixes the ingredients.
To wash your blender correctly, here are the step-by-step guidance:
- Step 1: First, unplug your blender from the power supply.
- Step 2: Carefully disassemble the blender parts (be careful of sharp blades; set them aside).
- Step 3: Rinse the blender jar, lid, and other removable parts with warm water and soap. Use a soft scrub or sponge to remove any food stuck on the surface. Some blenders have a built-in cleaning function or preset program; use it according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Step 4: Dry the blender parts with a clean towel or leave them to air dry entirely before reassembling them.
- Step 5: Ensure all parts are correctly reassembled and securely attached before using the blender again.
How to make a shake using a blender?
It takes little time or effort to make a smoothie in a blender. All you need is a blender, milk or any other liquid, yogurt or ice cream, and whatever fruits, nuts, or flavorings you like.
First, pour the milk or other juice into the blender jar. Next, add any flavorings or sweeteners you desire to use, followed by ice cream or yogurt.
Blend everything until smooth before adding fruits or nuts. If the shake is too thick, add more liquid or milk. Then pour the shake into a glass and enjoy!
What are the differences between a blender and a food processor?
A blender is a kitchen appliance primarily used for blending or mixing ingredients. Blenders mainly have a set of blades at the bottom of a pitcher or jar to chop and combine the ingredients.
On the other hand, a food processor is designed to perform a broader range of tasks, including chopping, slicing, shredding, and grating. Food processors typically come with various blades and attachments that allow them to perform different tasks.
A blender works better for blending, and making smoothies, milkshakes, and soft food pureeing, while a food processor is typically used for bigger jobs.
What is the difference between a juicer and a blender?
A juicer extracts juice from fruits and vegetables. The juicer separates the juice from the pulp and produces a clear, thin liquid. While a juicer can make a more nutrient-dense juice, it removes the pulp and fiber, which are good for health.
On the other hand, a blender is used to mix or blend ingredients together, including fruits and vegetables, resulting in a thicker and more textured beverage.
Depending on the desired outcome, both appliances have a place in the kitchen.
Recap: What is the best blender in the Philippines?
Several popular blenders in the Philippines are available and have consistently received positive customer reviews. These blenders include the NutriBullet, Oster MyBlend, and the Philips HR2221.
However, based on personal opinion and research, we chose Philips HR2221 as the Best Overall Blender. This blender has a strong motor that can easily blend fruits, vegetables, and ice, producing smooth and consistent results. It is also easy to use and clean, and its compact design makes it a great addition to any kitchen.
If you or someone you know is searching for the best blender in the Philippines, share this guide with them. You can quickly and efficiently make your favorite smoothies and other blended drinks with a blender.